Hey sup, the name's Randy
I love Marvel comics and Pokemon. Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate. I listen to all sorts of music. I wrestle for my high school and I also do karate and other fighting styles. I'm in the Marine Corps Junior ROTC program and I'm going to be a future Marine. I play the drums and I love to draw. I'm Chinese and Vietnamese.
Ask me anything. That's it. Nuff' said.
If you like this list of life hacks, follow ListOfLifeHacks for more like it!
I couldn’t have clicked the motherfucking follow button faster after I saw the pinata cookies with mini m&m’s inside holy shit let me tell you
I’ve discovered there’s a lot you can do inside haunted houses.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- listen to some sick jams:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
'Prince Charles Cinema' in London employes ninjas. They quietly sneak around and hush noisy people in the theater.
you know how when you go to a concert or show of some sort and the person on stage is like “HOW’S EVERYONE DOING TONIGHT?!?!?!?!” and the audience cheers back? why? you’re not answering the question, you’re just yelling. imagine if we did that in daily conversation. “hey jeff, how are ya?” and jeff just starts screaming and clapping in your face
1/3477 older »